May 2018 6th. Having fun at work. The night shift. A bank holiday, which means double bubble premium rate. Unloading a trailer that came in. It was loaded badly as the first few cages that came off, the contents flew out of all over the floor. The load was reported to the manager on duty in my area. After constantly going up and down to pick up and items and restacking them in to the cage, my left side from the hip down caved in on itself and I collapsed, grabbing hold on to a nearby cage before going all the way down. I thought I was okay, so I continued to move the cages to their destination. As I drove round I told a colleague what just happened. As I parked up in a lane I observed the colleague I told, I believe, what I had told him to a manager. I stopped in a lane drop off point and didn't feel so good. The manager came over and asked if I was okay and I really didn't. I felt woozy and my head wasn't at all clear. The manage...
February 2018 So I was finally home from the hospital. It was time to start healing. The doctor had given me a two week sick note. Some powdered stuff to help with going to the toilet. Some antibiotics and I had to buy the painkillers, which I didn't mind as they were cheap. I also spent a lot of money on the man nappies. Resting at home was okay, I was stretch out on the recliner. Making sure my anus wasn't positioned on the sofa. The worst bit about it. Wasn't going to the toilet, as the blood flow helped with the pain of pooping. It was the numbness. I don't know how much they injected me with but the numbness was horrible. Touching my bum was like pressing on sandpaper under my skin. I think it took about three days to finally die away. So I could wipe properly. The end of the first week, was when I had to do the monthly shop. The wife couldn't come this time. I think she was at work. So I went, as ...
A couple of weeks ago I turned 40... I am scared in the fact I am one year closer to death. I don't want to die. I am not scared of going to hell or anything religious, I am an Atheist. I am scared of the nothing. I know I will be dead and I will not notice or feel anything. But that's the whole point. The Nothing. Not existing. Not doing anything for the rest of eternity. This seriously freaks me out. So scientist, hurry the fuck up and make us immortal already! The next best thing to do is to try and immortalise myself in another medium. I have chosen blogging. I was thinking maybe motovlogging, but I am too shy and lazy to spend my life doing that and besides I don't ride enough to justify a vlog. I also don't like the sound of my own voice. So here I am, behind a keyboard. Writing my thoughts down. Fair enough my words won't effect the world in a big way or in any way. But if it could help any body, in a real way. I will be happy with that....
Comments
Post a Comment